Editor's Note

The FOI Advocate is a compendium of ideas, edited story excerpts and other materials from a variety of Web sites, as well as original concepts and analysis. When the information comes directly from another source, it will be attributed and a link will be provided whenever possible. The blog relies on the accuracy and integrity of the original sources cited. We will correct errors and inaccuracies when we become aware of them.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Michigan cracks down on tweets

Texters and tweeters in Michigan, beware:
Starting in September, Michigan jurors will no longer be allowed to send text messages, "tweet" or engage in other forms of electronic communication during trials.

The Michigan Supreme Court established the new rule Tuesday in an attempt to prevent distraction and outside information from influencing trial outcomes, according to the National Law Journal. The new rule requires that jurors be instructed ahead of time that electronic devices like Blackberrys and iPhones may not be used in the jury box or during deliberations.

Courts around the country have been grappling with the question of how to keep jurors from using Twitter, Google or text messages to divulge or gather information inappropriately during trial.
More here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best information i have found exactly here. Keep going Thank you - how to hack into someones Yahoo

how to hack a facebook account

how to hack into someones Hotmail

Anonymous said...

hack Hotmail email - Hack Gmail for FREE

how to hack Yahoo password

how to hack Hotmail password

Anonymous said...

how to hack a facebook account - Hack Facebook for FREE

how to hack into someones Yahoo

hack Gmail passwords

Anonymous said...

how to hack a Yahoo account - Hack MSN for FREE

hack Verizon account passwords

hack facebook

Anonymous said...

Hi! I like your srticle and I would like very much to read some more information on this issue. Will you post some more?

how to hack a Yahoo account

how to hack a Hotmail account

hack myspace passwords

Anonymous said...

how to hack hotmail passwords? The services from http://www.activehacker.org/free-download-hack-hotmail-password-hack-it-your-self-v12-4-7721.php is absolutely works! Don't know how they do it, but who cares?! I had confirmation screen shots sent to me. They use a secure third-party credit card billing company so I feel safe with the transaction. I love this ActiveHackers.com service, specially price is very low to how to hack someones hotmail account. The password they sent works perfectly! Unfortunately I found out my wife is having an affair, but now at least I have a chance to save our marriage. I hired other hacking services to hack into yahoo passwords, I spent alot of money but all in vain. ActiveHackers.com got me the real pasword in less than 2 days. I am very excited now yahoooooooooo...... Knowledge is power! Thanks ActiveHackers.com!

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England

Anonymous said...

how to hack a hotmail Yeah eventually I got the aol password after 10 bloody days. I was told by some from their staff ? http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-hotmail -password.php that they will URL anywhere from 1 to 3 days but it took them 5. customer service wes very friendly but I got 4 replies out of 5 emails I sent to them. At end of the day I am very happy and will use their hotmail hacking password service again. Thanks for being very professional and fast.

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England

Anonymous said...

http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-yahoo-password.php - I have only been using this for a few weeks, but so far this is the best hacking place that I have used, they know how to hack hotmail passwords , they are not only is extremely helpful, but who also seems to genuinely care. I would highly recommend ActiveHackers.com to anyone!

I love ActiveHackers.com. Not only is it a fantastic deal but the staff are incredibly helpful and respond to any questions/requests extremely quickly. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for hotmail hacking.

BTW, I found another website that can hack into someones yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack hotmail passwords.

Michael Bellamy, Lincoln

England